This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.

Named Allocated GP

Named Allocated GP for all patients

All patients that are now registered at Stanmore House Surgery have a named allocated GP who will oversee your care. You are still entitled to see whichever Clinician you choose to.

To find out who your allocated GP is:

    • Check on the right-hand side of your prescription
    • Enquire the next time you visit the Practice, or by telephone

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website