If you take medication on a long-term basis, your printed prescription will normally show a medication list on the white (tear-off) side. This may then be used as a record and to order a further supply. You can do this by ticking the items you require on your printed list.
To order a Repeat prescription, do one of the following:
- Order it online via the link at the top of this page
- By telephone between 10:00 am and 4:00 pm on 01562 822647
- By email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post in the Repeat Prescription Box in reception at the surgery
- Post it to the surgery enclosing a self addressed envelope
Please ensure you include the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Telephone No
- Drugs Requested (details as given on repeat prescription sheet)
Your prescription will normally be ready for you or your designated pharmacy to pick up 2 working days later.